||Program for TU Dresden staff: Project Management Basics (in English)
||TU Dresden staff
for employees starting or working in projects
- research associates
- project coordinators
- supporting staff
Bemerkung: two-day online workshop
||Certificate of Attendance
In the online training, participants will learn the most important factors for classic project management, especially related to the scientific context. Virtual collaboration in projects is also presented in an overview. The theoretical content is tested and implemented in practical exercises and concrete examples (f.i. question rounds, group work). Thus, the transfer into everyday life is also possible.Learning Objectives:
- having an overview of basic project management methods and tools
- being able to adapt these methods and tools to your own project
- learning basic communication methods to steer your project well
This workshop will focus on:
- Project management and overall management of projects
- Project phases
- Basics of project communication
- Basics roles for project managers
- Basic project management tools for beginners
Methods: trainer input, group work, case studies
The scope of the workshop is 16 working units (1 working unit = 45 min).
We would like to make our offers as inclusive and accessible as possible. Please contact us about your wishes and needs.
||stable internet connection, microphone or headset, camera
||beginner workshop, no previous knowledge needed
||26.01.2023 bis 27.01.2023, Turnus: einmalig
Bemerkung: 9:00 am to 16:30 pm
||virtual conference room (Microsoft Teams)
||Voll: 431,00 Euro
If no TU-internal service accounting or accounting via the Faculty of Medicine is possible (see note on reduced costs), the full participation fee must be paid.
Ermäßigt: 203,00 Euro
for TU Dresden employees
- The reduced price is only granted if the settlement can be made via a cost centre or via a PSP-Element (internal activity allocation). For this purpose, please send the completed Form ILV for 26.01 - 27.01.2023 to the Centre for Continuing Education by e-mail: email@example.com.
- Employees from the Faculty of Medicine: please state the billing address of the Faculty of Medicine when registering: Medizinische Fakultät der TU Dresden, Zentrale Eingangsrechnungsprüfung, Fetscherstraße 74, 01307 Dresden.
||TU Dresden, Dezernat Studium und Weiterbildung, Zentrum für Weiterbildung
||Frau Antje Döschner
Tel.: +49 351 463-3781
Frau Beate Herm
Tel.: +49 351 463-37811
By registering, you confirm that you have taken note of the Terms and Conditions of Participation.
We ask for written registration via the registration button below.
The Hygiene Concept is valid for events of the Centre for Continuing Education in presence at the time of the event.