||Research Training in Technical and Vocational Education and Training for Postgraduates
||Doktorandinnen und Doktoranden
Bemerkung: Offer for international Ph.D. students with limited participation
Bemerkung: The Seminar consists of a doctoral seminar, online lectures, lab work and participation in academic workshops.
Bemerkung: The certificate mentions the number of working hours and lists the contents and amy serve as a basis to define ECTS.
The aim of the training module is to offer modular curricular elements at postgraduate level in the field of educational and media research. The goal to be reached is to train and qualify international postgraduate students, i.e. mainly researchers at doctoral level, in the field of different sub-disciplines of education. The disciplinary background is to be found in vocational education research and educational technology research. The module is designed to support doctoral research in the context of international academic collaboration within European and World-wide research networks.
The module will be taught in English and will consist mainly upon four different elements:
- 2-weekly group based seminars and lectures,
- Individual counseling by academic teachers of TU Dresden specified upon the individual Ph.D. project,
- Supervised work in the research work if applicable,
- Individual research work.
||The course is lead by Prof. Dr. Thomas Köhler (Education Sciences Department/ Educational Technology Chair) together with further Professors of the Education Sciences Department.
||Enrollment as Ph.D. student at TU Dresden or another affiliated university
||min. 3 Teilnehmer, max. 15 Teilnehmer
||Termin auf Anfrage
||TU Dresden / Education Sciences Department
||Voll: 350,00 Euro
Bemerkung: monthly fee
||TU Dresden, Dezernat Studium und Weiterbildung, Zentrum für Weiterbildung
Tel.: +49 351 463-36320
- Registration needs to take place individually by email to Prof. Dr. Thomas Köhler, Technische Universität Dresden, Education Sciences Department, Institut of Vocational Education (Director), 01062 Dresden
- www: https://tu-dresden.de/bt
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Office: D-01217 Dresden, Weberplatz 5, Room 73